Sunday, February 19, 2017

Why blog ?

I spend a few minutes every day making sure that my Antipodes blog stays alive. It no longer serves any useful role in my daily existence, but I want the blog to survive as long as possible... à toutes fins utiles [for any reason whatsoever].

I can insert a new article in either English or French. [Je peux insérer un nouvel article soit en anglais soit en français.]

A lot depends on what I'm writing, and the readers I have in mind. [Beaucoup dépend du thème de mon article, et des lecteurs que j'imagine.]

Readers can reply either in English or in French... or both. [On peut insérer un commentaire soit en anglais OU français, soit en anglais ET français.]

Whichever language I choose, some of my readers will be satisfied, and the rest annoyed. [Quel que soit mon choix de langue, certains lecteurs seront contents, et les autres ennuyés.]

Maybe my blog will end up as a workshop tool for people interested in English/French. [Il se peut que mon blog finisse par être un outil pour des gens intéressés en le couple anglais/français.]

There are many more exciting things in my existence than the English/French duo. [Il y a beaucoup de choses plus excitantes dans mon existence que le couple anglais/français.]

Please correct any errors in this blog post. [Prière de m'envoyer d'éventuelles corrections d'erreurs dans cet article.]

No comments:

Post a Comment