Friday, September 10, 2010

Every home needs an iPad



More seriously, one of my favorite iPad apps is Flipboard, which displays such things as your Twitter and Facebook pages. Since most of my new Antipodes blogs are automatically tweeted to my Skyvington account by means of the twitterfeed tool, the Flipboard app is useful for displaying my recent blogging activities.

I'm pleased, too, to have found a way of producing screen dumps of iPad displays, such as this picture of the start of All the Earth is Mine (which will soon be available through the iBooks store).

During my recent excursion to Provence with Christine, I found that the iPad was a convenient device for keeping up with the news. But I'm afraid I wouldn't feel at ease trying to actually write a new blog article by means of such a device.

No comments:

Post a Comment